We know that many of you have been wondering about other ways you could help support our youth during this time. The OYA Communications Office has set up one new option: Amazon wish lists.
The wish lists contain items that our youth or their unit staff are requesting to help keep the youth engaged and occupied during this time. The list includes art supplies, video games, movies, and more.
At this time, we have lists set up for: Eastern Oregon YCF, MacLaren YCF, Oak Creek YCF and Young Women’s Transition Program, Rogue Valley YCF, and Camps Riverbend and Tillamook. However, we are exploring potential lists for other facilities.
Please do not feel obligated to buy anything. We’re just putting this out there for those who might be interested.
A few things to know about the wish lists:
- Please make sure that you have your order shipped directly from Amazon to the gift registry address. The facilities cannot accept items shipped from your home address or from other online retailers.
- All donated items must be limited to the items you see on this list. The facilities are not currently able to accept other items.
- We cannot accept donations to specific youth or specific living units. All donations must go to the selected facility overall, and we will distribute them where they are needed.
- We are not able to accept donations worth more than $5,000 from any single person.
- After you order: Please forward your Amazon order confirmation email to the email address listed at the top of each wish list link. Please indicate in that email whether you wish to receive a gift receipt.
If you’re interested in perusing the wish lists, here are the links:
Eastern Oregon YCF: https://bit.ly/EasternWishList
MacLaren YCF: https://bit.ly/MacLarenlist
Oak Creek YCF and YWTP: https://bit.ly/OakCreekList
Rogue Valley YCF: https://bit.ly/RogueValleyYCF
Camp Riverbend: https://bit.ly/RiverbendList
Camp Tillamook: https://bit.ly/CampTillamookList